This month, our marshmallow recipe is for a Chocolate Marshmallow Mousse. We used the Dark Chocolate Malt marshmallows, but the flavor is completely interchangeable. The Dark Chocolate Malt, however, made for a decadent dessert that we’d definitely recommend.
Chocolate Marshmallow Mousse
Adapted from: All Things Marshmallow
1 ½ c heavy cream
½ c milk
10 Sweet Jumbles marshmallows
- Combine cream and milk in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the marshmallows, stirring until completely melted.
- Pour mixture into four decorative glasses or bowls.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for 8 hours.
- Using a vegetable peeler or knife, shave some chocolate from a bar or block of chocolate and sprinkle on top.