For our second installment of recipes incorporating Sweet Jumbles marshmallows, today we bring you Jumble S’more Truffles. These are super easy and kid-friendly.
Jumble S'More Truffles
9 graham crackers, crushed
1 dozen Sweet Jumbles Marshmallows
1-2 T butter
1 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
Paraffin wax, optional
- In a food processor or by hand, crush crackers. I simply put them in a zip top bag and rolled a rolling pin over it several times until they were consistently crushed. 9 graham crackers is equal to one of the three packages found in most boxes of graham crackers. You can use any flavor of graham crackers you like.
- Melt marshmallows with 1-2 T butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Mix crumbled graham crackers and melted marshmallows in large bowl until evenly combined.
- Once cool enough to handle, shape mixture into 1-inch balls, about the size of large gumballs. They will likely not hold their shape. That’s ok.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, stir, and continue heating at 10 second intervals as needed until melted. If you wish, you can also melt a sliver of paraffin wax into the chocolate to give it a smoother consistency. You can use any type of chocolate here (bittersweet, milk, dark, white, etc.)
- Once the marshmallow graham balls have firmed up, re-roll them in your palms to form them as balls. Now that they’re cool, they will hold their shape.
- Dip 1 truffle at a time into the chocolate, rolling around with a spoon, until fully coated. Place on wax paper-lined tray or cooling rack.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in a covered container at room temperature.
Makes 14-16 truffles