20 of the past 27 days have been over 90 degrees here. Consequently, I haven’t been baking a whole lot. This Danish was an exception – it’s what I call a “cheat” recipe, using pre-made ingredients…but sometimes that’ll have to do. The baking time is short and so isn’t too painful.
August 10 is National S’Mores Day, so this would be a fun treat to make! It’s a great alternative if you don’t have a campfire. I used a 13″ long tart pan for this recipe, but you could use any tart pan you have on hand, though you may have to adjust the amount of Nutella accordingly.
Easy S'Mores Danish
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pick your favorite tart pan (I used this), unroll the Crescent Dough Sheet, and gently lay it inside the pan. Remove any overhang. This is easily done by running a rolling pin across the top of the pan and it basically slices the excess off.
- Spread a layer of Nutella across the bottom of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then remove from oven.
- Cut 3 Sweet Jumbles marshmallows in half, creating six marshmallows, and place them on top of the baked tart.
- Return to oven set to “broil,” for about 45 seconds. This should make your marshmallows nice and melt-y. If you want a more charred look than your oven will give you, a kitchen torch will do the trick.
- Let cool on counter and serve.