This month, we’ve created a delicious s’mores skillet, bringing the melty-chocolate-marshmallow right into your kitchen. This easy, 3-ingredient recipe requires only one dish, too – a skillet. It’s super easy. And, you can customize the size of this recipe to suit your needs. I have a mini skillet and made a single-serving. But, use a large skillet and this can easily serve as a dessert dip at a party!
Sweet Jumbles marshmallows, cut in half (any flavor, we went with Vanilla Bean)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- spread a thick layer of chocolate chips on the bottom of your skillet. (Note: alternatives could be candy bars, kisses, and peanut butter cups)
- Layer halved Sweet Jumbles Marshmallows atop the chocolate, creating a solid layer.
- Cook skillet for 10 minutes. (Note, if using larger candies such as PB cups, this time will need to be increased.)
- Remove from oven and either transfer to the broiler or use a kitchen torch to toast the tops of the marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy. Great dipping ideas are: cookies, graham crackers, and pretzels!