I still love cranberries.
This is one of those recipes where there is so little involved – in terms of time, effort, and ingredients – that you’re like “hey, why don’t I do this every week?” And then you think “oh yeah, because my butt will not fit in my chair any longer if I do that!”
So, for this Christmas recipe, enjoy it to your heart’s content. But please, I beg of you, don’t make it every week.
Cranberry White Chocolate Bark
12 oz. white chocolate (chips or roughly chopped)
3/4 c dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler (or in the microwave on medium heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each). Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Add cranberries, stirring to combine.
- Spread mixture onto prepared pan – depending on how thick or thin you want your bark, you may not need the entire pan.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes
- Cut with a sharp knife or break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge (as if you aren’t going to eat it all right away!).
Makes: approx. 12 oz